Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the Month Review

While I do keep close tabs on all of Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa and Queen Creek, I like to focus my attention specifically on the neighborhoods closest to where I live.  Below you will find the most up-to-date information on the following communities:
  • Old Stone Ranch
  • Brooks Ranch
  • Layton Lakes
  • Mesquite Grove Estates
  • Spectrum Estates/Estates at the Spectrum

If you would like to have specifics on your neighborhood and they are not listed above - just let me know and I will email you immediately!


All of the data is current as of the end of the current month unless noted otherwise.  All information is collected from ARMLS and The Cromford Report.  


When calculating the number of days on market, homes pending and sold homes, I like to go back to the one month prior and include it in the report.  This allows for a better examination of the market and to obtain realistic numbers.



 


No comments: